Monday, May 20, 2013

Inspired Monday

Yesterday I was surfing style blogs instead of doing other things I should have been doing and found this blog and found myself crushing over Laura's style.  Refined, elegant and feminine.

This gorgeous look ...

 
... inspired this look.  
Preparation
I had originally thought of wearing my grey knit, which is identical, but then thought I'd go for the cream and keep the grey for another look of Laura's that inspired me.

When on earth is the posing every going to become natural?

 Our nights are getting longer.  It was decidedly chilly when we out to take these pictures at around 6pm and when we walked back inside both Schatz and I dashed off to put on another layer.
The accessories

The details : Knit : Pick 'n Pay | Trousers : Legit | Shoes : Madison | Necklace : ? | Bracelets : Contempo

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, Wendy! I love this outfit and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! I love that jersey and the jewellery compliments your outfit perfectly.

    I agree that the nights are getting much longer and a lot colder.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the grey jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look pretty...and you do just fine at posing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words! Your interpretation looks great - I especially like the necklace!
    Following via bloglovin :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy