Thursday, April 25, 2013

Leopard print pencil skirt and white

Despite this skirt doing the twist the entire time I wore it last, its behaved really well today – it may have been doing the twist due to the shapewear I had on underneath. 

I much prefer the leopard print with colour as opposed to plain white.  When it’s colder, I’ll definitely have to wear it with my red blazer (although its chilly in our offices, it would be too warm at this point).  I wanted to wear my yellow and gold necklace for a pop of colour, but then all the pieces slipped off and I just did not have the time to string it.  I have a sneaking feeling that someone had tried it on, the pieces had fallen off and they’d put them back on, but then not realised that the pieces were muddled.  Initially I had restrung them, but then when I was attempting to clip it, it slipped so the pieces fell off – ah dang, so I grabbed the pearls. 

La Deets: Skirt : Mr. Price | Shirt and blazer : Truworths | Shoes : Legit | Pearls : Woolworths



I can’t believe that its already Thursday – is it just me, or are the weeks whizzing by at a frantic pace for anyone else?  Tonight I have lots of editing to do … the real job starts now and I still need to finish the photos of my nephew and children.  A colleague also asked me to take photos of him for a website … we’re going to go outside at lunch time tomorrow and snap a few – any practise I can get is worth it.

Well friends, that’s all for the moment … hope your Thursday is stunning.


6 comments:

  1. Wendy, I think that you had the most lovely classic style. This is a beautiful skirt and the white shirt really lets the skirt be the star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt with the white blouse but then it is VERY versatile so you are going to be able to do a whole lot with it in winter.

    Sorry to hear about your necklace being fiddled with ... that is so frustrating!!!

    Good luck with all your editing ... Can't wait to see the photos of Alexi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, Wendy!
    I like it with a simple white shirt...classy & chic!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some shapewear. This skirt is so amazing, I really wish I had its twin in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shapewear is a must with bodycon clothes for me.
    You look fabulous, Wendy and I love leo prints.

    Annette
    Lady of Style
    now on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look...that leopard skirt is HOT!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy