Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Leopard print on leopard print

Before you go any further I need to hear your growl. 
Grrrrrr.
Leopard print on leopard print
This leopard print on leopard print outfit (which I think looked so much better in person) attracted lots of compliments today - it felt good - cause lets be honest here, if you don't like a compliment, why on earth are you publishing your images?  I love a compliment and I love giving compliments just as much as I like receiving them.
The shade of this cardigan is blue as below and not the green tinge to it as above.  At first I was hesitant about wearing the leopard print shoes, I thought it wouldn't work - but I put on of these one and one of my blue Bronx sandals on and without a doubt, this pair of shoes won and luckily too as my tootsies are still not painted!

 
 I ended up wearing my pumps, which I wear when driving, when I reached the store.  My feet were just too tired for anymore heels.

I bumped into my sister Norma, which I do often at the shopping centre up the road, and we had a quick coffee together.  I love having a coffee and a chat after work - it reminds of blkhm (before love, kids, husbands and marriage) when my girlfriends and I would meet after work and plan out evenings out.  Just for a few minutes I get to be 'just Wendy'. 

Hope your day was stunning - remember to drop me a comment - I'd love your feedback and thoughts on my outfits and suggestions of how to improve.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh is this a smashing outfit!!!
    Fabulous..and the shoes, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your shoes match! Terrific outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfits looks killer!!! The shoes go perfectly with the rest of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy