Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Purple pencil and denim with a halo

Purple Pencil Skirt
Skirt :  Mr. Price | Tank top : Truworths | Shoes : ShoeCity | Ring : Truworths | Necklace : Silver Company, Eastgate | Bracelets : Charlotte Russe | Denim Shirt :

Denim Shirt and pearls bracelets

I do so love the fabric of this skirt.  Its a stretchy t-shirt knit and just sits like a pj on me.  Possibly not a good thing, but it doesn't ride, doesn't dig, doesn't turn around or any crazy stuff.  I wish all my skirts were this comfortable. 

I'm having a little bloggers block this evening so I'm going to run along and get some things knocked off of my 'to do' list.

Hope your Tuesday was great. 


3 comments:

  1. This vibrant violet color looks smashing on you! Love it paired with the denim shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GORGEOUS! Love this outfit & color on you! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo. That denim shirt with that lovely purple dress is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy