Monday, November 19, 2012

Floral peplum with white 3/4 jeans ... on a Monday



Woolworths white denim capris


Floral peplum, with white capris and coral floral heeled wedges

Top : Fashion Express
Pants : Woolworths (R225.00)
Shoes : Meltz (ModaScapa) (R169.00 - bargain)
Bangles : Various
Earrings : Truworths

I feel fabulous in this outfit.  I have hummed and haaaed about buying white pants and finally decided to go for it.  Oh my, I'm so going back to Woolies for a few more pairs of these in other shades, they are super comfy and if you have hips like me, they fit so well over the area, not pulling or biting ... divine.  So all you curvy gals, get to woolies now and grab a pair.  You'll get your moneys worth of wear out of them over the summer and with Christmas, New Year, pool parties and braais on the way, they'll work for all the outings including dressing them up for work.

The shoes stole my heart on Saturday when I passed by Meltz.  We'd gone to buy Liam a desk and then stopped off for lunch, which took us past Meltz, so I had to go and have a look.  They had these shoes in Teal and Taupe as well but Schatz said I should go for these coral ones.  They're just such 'happy' shoes.  I am smitten.  My domestic worker squealed when she saw them ... I think it we wore the same size shoe she'd simply redistribute half my shoes to her closet.

I did some birthday present shopping yesterday and also some Christmas decorations shopping.  I need to add a few more items to my table centre piece and put a nail in the door to hang the wreath.  I am going to start getting the decorations out of storage and sorting through them.  I dont' think I 'need' to buy any more decorations, but the 'want' may take over.

So let me get started with the other needs of the day - hope your Monday is fabulous!

I'm joining up at Pattis Visible Monday over at Not Dead Yet Style as I really feel any but invisible in this outfit today.




9 comments:

  1. You look wonderful and your feeling of being comfortable shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are owning the white pants, and you look so fresh and pretty! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm..., absolutely perfect. The best thing for your body-shape. So flattering, so attractive, so feminine. I'd give anything to look like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! I love the feminine details of the top and the white pants fit your curves perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fresh, feminine and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Wendy, you look so fresh and sassy! Love it from head to toe!

    It's so strange to see spring/summer outfit when I wake up to a freezing temperatures around here.
    Love the shoes, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lesson for us on how to mix prints, and look good in white pants. Neither of which is easy!!!! Thank you, and I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the floral peplum. It looks very chic on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy