Saturday, July 14, 2012

No half measures ...

My facebook comment yesterday said:
    
"No half measures huh ... go to sign the dd up for gym and end up buying the 'diamond package' ... now I'm blackmailed by me myself and my shadow (and budget) to hit the gym ... 12 therapy sessions per month each included ... catch you in the zumba class or treatment room ;-)"


In all honesty, I do need to get more active ... my jiggly hiney and the stuff that is accumulating on my tummy is becoming highly unattractive to myself and when my schatz jokingly referred to my 'fat ass' earlier this week, I think subconciously I was ready to sign up. 

I also paid for Miss Boo to have an assessment which includes a personal trainer for a month and an eating plan (which the entire family can use).  Of course, me telling her that her body is perfect just gets 'the eye roll' ... hello 11% body fat (under fat the one chart said ... tsk ... her metabolism is incredible)!!  Perfectly proportioned and her measurements make her a 'sporty' frame ... but she's just such a tiny little thing at just over 5 ft like her sister ... I told her that, but she needed a total stranger to tell her what I already know ... typical teenager.  I may well book a session for myself. 

Included in our package are 12 salon treatments per month and full access to all areas of the gym, except the sunbed which I don't do anyway.  So, with an eating plan on the way, exercise and salon treatments I should be raring to go this summer (bring on the cellulite busters please) ... now if someone could post me the motivation to get to the gym I'd be totally sorted :-).

3 comments:

  1. Well... you made a commitment. I hope doing this works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to maintain the motivation.....I struggle with it too, hence, my jiggly behind! Wendy...we can blogsupport one another in our efforts to blast the booty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like to salsa, zumba is super-fun. Salon treatments also a BIG bonus. But I for one have found it hard to make a commitment...to the gym :P

    Can't wait to see style pics of you wearing cropped tops and showing off your six-pack abs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy