Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monochromatic cream

Despite having introduced tons of colour into my wardrobe, and really being conscious about wearing said colour, some days just call for the safe side of the road.


However, by the end of the day I felt as though I'd gained two dress sizes.  Not sure what that's all about.


Skirt : Contempo
Top : I think Truworths (will confirm when it's out the machine .. lol)
Shoes : La Diva
Necklace : Miladys

It's been ages since I wore this top, so it was time for an airing.  I usually pin it over the cleavage, but today I could not find a safety pin, so I gave it a quick stitch.  I've seen 'fashers' and then another brand and would like to try them.  They look like a fab idea.

I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow.  This week just flew by. 

The next four days at work are going to be pretty hectic with full day meetings.  I'm thankful I don't have to sit in the boardroom for the entire day as it's hot and stuffy in there.

My kitty has called and rubbed up against me and has those 'come to bed eyes' ... so I guess it's time for me to head on off.

Hope your day was fab and that your weekend is awesome.

Keep it Simply sassy now

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy