Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A new red belt

I was really so spoilt by the girls on the childrens return from the USA.  I have a gorgeous new top, scarf and earrings to still show off which Taryn sent for me as well as a cute little jacket the kids brought back.  But, in the meantime, let me share my new red belt Courteney gave me.  I was really surprised by this, but it's lovely and I so love red with a bit of denim.

 Lace print T-shirt - Loft
Skirt - Express
Shoes - Legit
Belt - somewhere in Houston ;-)
Bangles : Edgars
Ring : Truworths
 Love the ruffles on this skirt.
Love the belt, but not sure where it was bought.

The name of the nail polish had me giggling ... Sparrow me the Drama by OPI - too cute.  I wonder how on earth they come up with the names for their shades.

One more day and then it's back to school ... the little people are suffering badly with jetlag and the boys woke me at 02:45 ...

Til the next time ... Keep it Simply Sassy

bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now that's a belt! Dramatic style and bold color. It'll snazz up any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 January ... just so you know when I posted my comment!!! LOL!!!

    That belt would go really nicely with the dress I wore today ... I will go 'a-shopping' and see if I can find something similar here in SA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy