Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Delightful sway

Just before the children went off on holiday, we were in Edgars and I saw this 'neck-lace-scarf' on a mannequin and while browsing, another lady saw it as well and asked a store assistant where she could find.  I looked at it again then and decided I really like it and thought it would be cute for Taryn as part of her Christmas gift.  So I went hunting and found it and then decided to get one for myself as well. 

I love the movement of it ...
and the bit of bling too
 T-shirt : Jet
Pants : Truworths
Shoes : Legit
Neck-lace-scarf : Edgars
Bangles : Edgars, Legit & Truworths
Earrings - Taryn gave them to me when she visited and I don't remember the store

Hope you had a swaying happy day with a little bit of sparkle too...

bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

5 comments:

  1. That is such a nice way to add some sparkle to an outfit. You look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...and it is light enough to wear in the summer....good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the inspiration on how to wear the scarf :) it looks very pretty!

    Love you lots and miss you, your outfits are looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy