Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

To all those I love and care for in America, family, friends and acquaintances alike


The difference in outfits from one day to the next can be quite different.  I was going to say dramatic, but it did not sound right, neither did extreme, because I don't think they're quite that different (there's that word again).


 It was chilly in Jo'burg as the cardigan shows.  From 35+ (Celcius) last week to just over 20 this week.
Skirt : Mr Price
T-shirt : Woolworths
Cardigan :
Shoes : Edgars
Necklace :
I am quite wild about these shoes - they're about 5 years old now.

 My most favourite kitty in the world ... my shadow Lucky.
One of my favourite pairs of sandals.  I call them sexy, G-man calls them complex?
Skirt : Exact
Top : Truworths
Sandals : Truworths
Belt : Meltz
Bangles : Edgars

Skirt previously styled :

25 August 2011
 
For your viewing pleasure - sometimes, this is the
craziness that happens when I'm doing my photos for the day.



bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the holiday wishes!

    This is a great post: lots of good pictures; interesting clothes; a glimpse into your family life. I love the shoes in your first outfit. And someone gave me a top very similar to yours in the second outfit: I couldn't imagine how it'd look good on me, but seeing how good it looks on you is encouraging. Finally, Lucky is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aly :-) I do so love sharing pictures ... I would love to see you in the top you were given. Do an outfit for us so that we can see.
    Lucky is my shadow ... follows me around the house, wakes me early for food and a chat ... he was a rescue and it took almost two years to get him to calm down.
    Hope alls good with you, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy