Monday, October 31, 2011

The Magnificent Seven by Ines de la Fressange

I've had this book Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressan on my 'want' list at Loot for months now.    Over the weekend I saw it referred to in one of the magazines I was clearing out ... I think it's time to go ahead and order it.  The price has also further reduced by 20% ...

I did a Google search and found an interesting article referring to the book.  It's cemented my 'want'.
A snippet ... The Magnificent Seven:
1. A Man’s Blazer
2. The Trench
3. The Navy (cashmere) Sweater
4. The Tank
5. The Little Black Dress
6. The Perfect Jeans
7. The Leather Jacket

I liked what I heard the first time way back in April, and now, I like it even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy