Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lunar Eclipse

Was the sky filled with magic last night, or what?  Did you get to see it?  How gorgeous.  I however, after taking lots of pictures and freezing a little, I went inside and thought I'd go out a little later to see how it was going, but then fell asleep.  I did take quite a few photos - but my zoom lens is just a little one ... still, I'm pretty chuffed with the pics.  Lots of trial and error ... maybe more errors, but it was fun. 






I'll be back later with some outfit posts and maybe showcase my new hairdo - appointment is at 11:30 - I can't wait, my hair is really looking rotten ... lol.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I didn't see it..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Yes, there was something magical happening last night. I felt it here in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - we saw it - Mike took some absolutely gorgeous pictures...When the moon was totally eclipsed it took on a reddish tone - Beautiful..Lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy