Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Picasa ...

My first time using Picasa ... so I have some more playing and figuring out to do, but I'll get there.  I've seen collages all over the place and have been itching to figure it out.  Don't have much time on here this evening, but not a bad first attempt.  The first picture I took while chatting Miz T this evening.  I miss you Mz T  -  stacks and stacks.

Do you see the animal print in the necklace?  I need to take a clearer picture of it ... roooaaarrrr.

Details : Skirt - Edgars | Tank : OBR/Truworths | Cardigan : Jet | Shoes - Hmm? | Belt - Edgars? | Necklace - Foschini | Bangles : Edgars |

Hope y'all had a fabulous day ... I'm now hungry so heading down to eat some divine soup and then read some notes ...

Be Warm, BeWwild, Be Fabulous

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, necklace and outfit!! And it took me days to figure out Picasa!! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really strutting the stuff...and you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy