Monday, May 2, 2011

Additional classics

This morning I headed to The Glen early to get some errands done and payments made.  I visited DisChem for vitamins, Exact for a beautiful grey pleated skirt, Mr. Price for pj pants for the boys and Truworths and Edgars to pay my accounts (and a little shopping), the optometrist to get miss beans glasses fixed and at the same time scheduled my own eye appointment and chose two pairs of frames (one for my glasses and one for new sunnies/I need them to have my script in them).

I bought some 'basics' today :
Grey shift dress from Mr Price
Funny coloured long sleeved top as well
Grey winter long length pleated skirt from Exact
Grey shoes (another sale purchase - I do love sale prices), black/dark grey pencil skirt and grey/blue cardigan - Truworths
Edgars - a pair of boots for the little lady.

We then stopped for lunch before heading home.  It was a pleasant morning, just us girls, while the boys took the dogs down to the veld for a run.  FUN all round.

Tomorrow, it's back to work ... thankfully I have a job to go.

Hope your weekend was fabulous, 'til next time ...

be fabulous, be stylish, be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy