Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrapbooking

I'm working on Jarod's page of the 'Bathtime Buddies' photos that are all the way from 2002, when their Dad and I were very married (I believe) and battling through the craziness of life in Germany and the possibility of moving State side.  But, there are times where I find working with the photos so hard and heartbreaking ... I didn't expect to be divorced, living in Africa and my children not growing up with their Dad. 

Anyways, yesterday I went and got a bunch of photos printed because I still have not sorted my photo printer out, but it was quick and easy but a new experience, because I'm used to printing photos as I want, instead of having to decide before I walk out the door.

Well, Happy Easter - hope your day is fabulous blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy