Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5 - Grey and Pink

I really do like this colour combo - just turned it around a bit this time around.  I think I'm suffering from a bit 'inbetween season' indecision.  Does it take anyone else a while to get into the swing of a new season?  With autumn just arriving, and rather suddenly at that, I can't decide what to do with my wardrobe. 

So todays look was just a simple one - but do note the huge rain drops on my shoulders - it was pouring down this afternoon.

Skirt an ex Nedbank corporate wardrobe item by Nada
T-shirt - Truworths
Cardigan - Truworths
Belt Edgars
Mary Janes (my most favourite shoes in my wardrobe) - Truworths 
Necklace and earrings - Miz T
 We were trying to figure out some settings on the camera and Graeme was shooting from all over.  In some of the shots, because he's MUCH taller than me, the skirt looked like it was around my ankles.  Such a serious face - but I really wasn't feeling that serious at all.
 Skirt worn previously in March with a pink cardigan, grey courts and a black spaghetti strap top.
So many little interesting things made up my day - a call from a friend from way back when whom I found on Facebook; going to collect my car only to find a dent above the back door - furious; my dd all of 14 having a boyfriend; an interesting day at the office; a possible business opportunity; an autumn rain storm when it should be getting dry - just all kinds of everything.  I kinda like varied days like this.  A bit of sweet 'n sour - just to keep life interesting.

Hope your day was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Jy lyk baie profesioneel en chic! Beslis a "look" wat baie goed vir jou werk. Jammer om te hoor van jou motor wat beskadig is...hopelik raak die week net beter.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy