Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 7th - Grey day

I do so love this skirt ... and here it is again.

New photo venue ...
I styled it with my fave grey t-shirt - Jet, my pink waterfall cardigan - Edgars, grey belt - Edgars and grey courts - Mr. Price.  Necklace by Miz T and earrings from Miladys.

Trying to show the sleeve of the t-shirt

Just me 'n my lacy sleeve
 I tried mixing it up a little compared to it's previous outings as worn here, here and here.  I think my new necklace with the bright pink flower would have worked pretty well, but I'm missing my dd and I always feel closer to her when I wear the items she hand made for me :-).

Hope your day was awesome ... tomorrow I'll show off my 'everybody everywear' polka dots.
  


1 comment:

  1. I love your smiling fashion-pictures but I'm equally drawn to your unsmiling natural ones. They exhibit a different, believably real side to you.

    It's as if we were drinking tea together and I was looking at your face while you talked about your life. Such glimpses into others' hearts and souls are fodder for deep emotional connection. Thank you for showing us these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy