Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 29 - Monday celebrations

What a strange power there is in clothing.
                                                           Isaac Bashevis Singer

I had an early start to my day as we had a JV (Joint Venture) breakfast for the end of year.  Luckily G-man took the little people to school and I got in only 15 minutes late but it's almost 30 minutes earlier than I usually do. 

I have been making a conscious effort not to wear black on Mondays as I found I was wearing black almost every Monday simply because it's easy to put an outfit together, so far, I think I'm doing quite well with avoiding the black.




... with my most favourite 10 year old boy in the world




Smirking ... cause my room is a circus lately, everyone wants to
be a part of the process now.
 



I seem to have a thing for shoes with this type of colouring
Details
Dress - a real bargain at R40 from Fashion Express
Previously worn here
Shoes - FootWork
Waistcoat - Studio W at Woolworths
Necklace - Woolworths

Sadly, by the time of day I take my photos, my clothes have been sat in for at least 7 hours, the hair is making it's own song 'n dance and I feel kinda wrung out ... lol ... so I never seem to look on photos quite as good as I had in my head for the day :-)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great look! It suits you well and the colors are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's definitely NOT a black outfit! What a pretty dress!

    Your son looks like he has a super fun personality! How long has he been working on that pose?!

    Oh, and thanks for checking on me again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is totally adorable. Dress, vest, jewelry, shoes... beautiful ensemble. I'm dying over the ombre shoes. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy