Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1. Do you eat Sushi?

No, not a fan, although I have tried of it, it really does not appeal me.  It looks so pretty and inviting though.

2. What kind of bath soap do you use?

Shower gels as I don't bath as such, only shower.  There are so many that I like ... I have a night time one that my children gave me for mother's day, but the morning ones vary depending on what looks interesting when I shop.

3. How often do you talk to your Mom?

About twice a month *blush* and hang my head in shame, but its the best for me at this stage.

4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?

Clean house.  Oprah. 

5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?

Yes I have ... we only buy for the children and our partners, so my list is pretty short, but my 'charity' shopping is done, one lot is delivered and the others will be to be delivered on the 28th November at the annual Toy Run which is the big charity that G-man gives tons of his time to and where he's on the committee.  It's also exciting as it's the first Christmas in two years that my little one's will be home with me and the first Christmas they'll spending with Graeme.  It's quite exciting as well as the fact that my sisters should ALL be in town for a change ... leaves lots of options.









3 comments:

  1. Just a flying visit to say Hi on Monday!

    I am turning this comp off now as I shouldn't be here. I don't have time today LOL

    enjoy ur Monday!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sushi is very pretty looking. :) I definitely am not goign past that now. :)

    Have an amazing wee and enjoy the time with your family this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, i haven't even thought about christmas shopping yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy