Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:


1. What is your favorite kind of pie? 

Pecan nut pie with ice cream ... oh man oh man.


2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?

Yes, while heavily pregnant and financially we were going through the toughest time.  There am I, probably 5 weeks left to due date, trying to push my car onto the verge - ALONE.  Some young boy on his bicycle almost fell off when he realised I was pregnant and rushed to help me.  Shew, that seems like a million lifetimes ago.   I then walked to my daughters school, called my sister and her and her hubby came all the way to bring me a couple litres of petrol then followed me to the petrol station and filled up my tank. 

3. How many languages do you speak? 

Three - kinda. 
First language : English
Second language : Afrikaans
Very basic : German ...


4. Do you take daily vitamins?

Yes, a multivitamin with included Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, 5HTP and an adrenal booster.


5. What is your worst eating habit? 

Eating too slowly I think and maybe not eating enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy