Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September looks ... bear with me please

These are some outfits from the end of September.  As you can tell, I do my pictures by using the timer ... since I do have a lot of people in my family, maybe I should get them to take the photos instead?

September 29th

Skirt - Truworths
Tank - unknown
Knit - Truworths
Shoes - Kelso at Edgars
Necklace & earrings - gift from my daughter in the USA

September 30th - Blogger Inspired look
This outfit was inspired by this outfit of Kendi's

 Jeans - Kelso at Edgars
Shirt from Woolworths
Waistcoat - Truworths
Sandals - La Diva
Earrings - a gift from my daughter who resides in Houston, TX.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    You are a beautiful person and I can see by the clothes and the background of the photos that you surround yourself with an artistically creative lifestyle. Enjoy your life and your wonderful youth.
    Manzanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both outfits. The first is so elegant with the flowy skirt and pretty necklace. And the second is a great balance of masculine and feminine. Love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy