Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Award ... my first one in years


Here are the instructions for passing along this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award  : 

Dizzy C kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger award, thank you so much.


2. Write 7 things about yourself

  1. I'm the youngest of 4 daughters and have 4 children.


  2. I'm terrified of snakes.


  3. I love going to new places but seldomly enjoy the journey to get there.


  4. I passed my drivers on my first attempt, but that was after driving without so much as a learners for about two years.


  5. I loved living in Germany, but did not realise how much at the time.  Now I miss the lifestyle and the bakeries and the snow and oh my, the mountains.


  6. I've always wanted to be a photographer.


  7. On meeting me in person for the first time, women usually consider me to be stand-offish (and my best friends said they thought I was a bitch) however, despite most people thinking I come across as confident, I'm in fact awfully shy and self-conscious, but I have learnt to deflect it by coming across as confident.  It works I'm told, but once people get to know me, they realise that I'm a great big naughty softy.


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wendy,
    Congratulations on your award. You are a gracious lady and deserve awards. I thank you for honoring me by passing your good fortune onto me and other bloggers.
    Manzanita
    Wanna buy a duck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy