Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28 - 3 days running

... as I was cropping the pictures from yesterday and today, it suddenly dawned on me that I have worn blue in my outfit for three days now.  It was so not intended, but just happened.

I may be all 'blued out'.

After some major storms last night, this morning was really cool and after freezing in our offices a little yesterday, I did not feel up to shivering away while I beat out the last of the 'document from hell', so I opted for a thin, long sleeved t-shirt top.  It's a comfy wrap around.

I really need someone to help me find my groove as it's seriously off, but I paired it with a brown skirt, a cream stretch cami underneath and an animal print scarf because it just didn't look right with a necklace ... and because I've been bad and getting out of bed late, I ran out of time.  I have also not been preparing my outfits at night and it's showing.


Skirt - Merien Hall at Edgars
Cami - Kelso at Edgars (but you can't see it)
Scarf - Edgars
Shoes - Kelso at Edgars
Wrap around top - Pick 'n Pay

Very much another Edgars outfit.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great color on you and love the animal print scarf under the sweater! The picture of your photo bomber is the background is hilarious! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this picture and had a massive orgasm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy