Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18 - Maniac Monday

What a crazy Monday!  I did not even get to sit and eat my lunch, it was non stop.  But it was a great change.

Todays outfit was not planned ahead of time, it came together this morning.  Not too bad I think ... and I'm chuffed that my hair is looking so healthy.





Necklace - Ginger Mary at Truworths
Ring - unknown
Watch - Honey Accessories

Skirt - Legend at Makro .. I love the design and it catches the light at sends star shooting around.
Strappy top - Fashion express
Jacket - Finnigans at Truworths
Shoes - Truworths


The oopsie ... did not get my jacket on quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy