Friday, October 15, 2010

October 14th - Black and Floral

I think G-man was saying "a rather prissy office outfit" about my look today.  Must give him credit he always says I look nice.

I did not get to take a photo, but will photograph the shirt later :-)


Black Finnigans Trousers
Black Cami from Woolies
Floral top - from my sister

Black patent peep-toe wedges - Truworths.


Necklace & Earrings - Edgars
Marbe ring - given to me by ex many years ago as an anniversary gift.


A really simple and straight forward office look for a grey and wet Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy