Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11 ... Sigh

A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon
~Arnold Haultain

Today I'm wearing my 'ol faithful' black shift dress which makes an almost weekly appearance - Massimo at Jet.
(with these white legs the shoes look a little stark ... lol ... can you believe I live in Africa and don't tan)
The grey kimono sleeved style grey jacket was gifted from my sister when she did her recent clear out - Woolworths.
Red mary janes - bought because I fell in love with the look of them, sigh,  and the two tone shade and mixed material - Kelso at Edgars.  I really am becoming quite addicted to this style of shoes and this is now the third pair in my wardrobe. 



Red belt - possibly from Edgars

The additions :
Necklace made by my favourite jewellery designer - My daughter Taryn
Earrings - self gift from Truworths
Watch from Lanco
Gold Bangles - self gift and gift from G-man
Black bangle - Edgars

Handbag - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy