Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
Hung ... I may consider folding my jeans at some point as they tend to 'decrease' quicker that the cotton ones ... but I prefer them hung up.

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Toothpaste

Hairbrush

Deodorant ... this is assuming of course that I can shower in fresh water ;-)


3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
The USA

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
A gorgeous house that G-man purchased for our family last year.

The bushes on the right have been taken away and the area to the left is where we intend installing a swimming pool.


5. What is your most hated household chore?
Hmmmm ... that's a hard one because I don't mind most of them as I like my home to be clean ... but I'd say washing dishes by hand because my skin does not like chemicals and cleaning toilets, especially the boys toilet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy