Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Spring Day ... Happy Secretaries Day

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

~Author Unknown


Spring is here! and as I mentioned previously, it's really just a case of turn off the cold and turn up the heat - from 13 Celcius one week to 26 Celcius the next ... where in that does Spring lie?  My miniature Alstromeries are showing their first buds about to bloom ... aaah, they are my favourite flowers by far.

Arriving at the office today we were presented with a bouquet of roses, a Woolies gift voucher and told we're being taken out to lunch for Secretaries Day.  So spoilt we are.  The 'bucket' that the flowers are in will definitely end up on my craft desk.

I'm excited to spend my voucher as I'd like some summer dresses or possibly a skirt and this will help toward at least one.  Last year I bought myself gold earrings with the voucher we were given.  And I'm telling the universe that I am going to find a gorgeous dress and not walk with the voucher for ages not being able to spend it.  I think I still have a few rands left on a voucher from Vodacom that could go towards my spend.

Well, it's another gorgeous in Jo'burg and I hope your Spring Day is just wonderful.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy