Monday, August 2, 2010

More scrapbooking ... weekend


So firstly, when I got home on Friday, our phone line and ADSL were out and as at 06:45 this morning, they were still not working.  I also forgot the reference number at home, so I'm unable to hound them :-( however, that meant no internet facebooking, blogging or any such fun thing the W.H.O.L E. W.E.E.K.E.N.D!!!

Missy arrived home on Friday afternoon and when I collected her, her face, as usual of late, looked like a thunderstorm brewing.  I am at my wits ends ... honestly and truly.  I wonder in all honesty how much longer before the medication kicks in ... 3 weeks and counting and praying for patience.

Much of a muchness compared to most other weekends, with disappointing Friday night food at the Thaicipan, but divine Indian Pancakes at the Bryanston Organic Market ... Liam had a friend over, Jarod slept at my sister and we got a little time alone on Sunday as the kids were out to their Gran.

But the weekend seems to disappear so quickly and no matter how well you plan it, the hours seem like minutes!

I did finish off some pages that have been lying around for ages ... the Quading just needed the journaling done and the 'Just for fun' photos had been matted and I happened upon them in a folder that I'd taken out of a box I reused last weekend and when I saw them last night, I decided to just 'get it done' and I'm glad I did.  It may well turn into a double page layout in the future.

So it's Monday and we can look forward to a long weekend this weekend ... yippeee ... the possibility of more scrapbooking is lighting the end of the tunnel.

Ciao, 'til next time

1 comment:

  1. Its awful to think that we wish the time away until the next weekend but at least you have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy