Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:







1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
Without doubt, the vanilla sauce one's you get in Germany, but only in winter as the filling can sour.  Yummmy.



2. How often do you pray?
Daily and often

 

3. What is your favorite kind of music?
I enjoy a wide variety - but mostly eighties, light jazz and some of my favourite artists are Michael Buble, Bryan Adams, James Morrison, The Doors ... and so on and so on

 
4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Usually a chicken dish and something with nuts and lots of veggies.

 
5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
Swim in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy