Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meet me on Monday

... I totally forgot yesterday, with this awful pain in my back, about the 'Meet me on Monday' blog hop ... but here it is ... better late than never?

Questions:

1. What is your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu ... real Italian made Tiramisu, hmmmmm, yummy
2. What do you wear to bed?
PJ pants and any long sleeve t-shirt I find in winter, in summer ... ummm *blush* usually by birth suit or a tank top with shorts.

3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?
Nope - would love to, but then find that making the time is a challenge and on top of that the guilt ... but pedis I do want to start having done more regularly.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?
Nope - I fractured my foot in Grade 8 and sadly, it was never quite the same after that and I found that the jumping in netball was just too painful.

5. Do you have an iPod?
No I don't.  Am I the last person on earth not to have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy