Friday, October 2, 2009

Homesick

I don't like to say it often and seldomly ever ackowledge it. Mostly, I try my best to dismiss the feeling by ignoring it and keeping ueber busy ... but there are days, where it just does not leave, it wraps itself in my thoughts and tugs at my heart and I find its often brought on by seeing images of Europe ... today, I feel homesick. Today, I'd like to ride my bicycle with the kids along the stream and say hi to the cows and look at the hanging geraniums or take a walk along the banks of the Isar River and stop at Backhaus Weiss for Sonnenblumen Brot and buy a block of Butterkase, or for a Radler at the beer garden ... yip, I'm homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy