Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Home ...

Home ... where you go to find shelter from life's storms
where the disappointments of the day are left out on the curb
to deal with tomorrow
where love reigns and you are loved for being home.
Aaah, that we would find the walls that we call 'home'.
~Me~


We are waiting patiently to hear if our bond is approved! After viewing over 100 houses, we finally found what we like, or at least a house that we believe has tons of potential, space and the possibility of being called 'home'.
It's on a cul-de-sac, it's unassuming, its big, it has a gorgeous kitchen and our maid will surely feel like a queen when she sees her new 'home'. it's going to be lots more 'cleaning' for her though!
I will let you know what's happening as we hear.
Tschuess

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on your house!!! That's great news! I love being a homeowner. It was scary and exciting, and a great step I took in buying. I've never regretted it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy