Monday, February 4, 2008

Here we go

For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul
~ Judy Garland
ah, isn't that beautiful. With the month of love upon us, thought I'd share ;-)
Me thinks me is in love ... nah, me is. Madly, not crazy out of control, but content, comfortable, sickeningly happy in love. I know I said it before, comfortable, like my favourite jeans ... it all just fits together so well.
Miss T and her bf are 'taking a break' ... I don't quite believe in the concept, but it's not my call, and not my business. She's in turmoil. So many changes in her life, and I worry about it all. But, I can't really help with this, or I'm too darn scared to give the wrong advice, and anyways, what the hell do I know in regard to that department anyway? lol.
Did not get around to telling my sales manager about my decision, I felt far too guilty. And, guilt paralises me ... lol.
Had a 'lekker' weekend! I just love weekends. I love that I wake up around 5 on the weekends, instead of 10 like I used to. Even if I do snuggle down under the covers for a bit, I have 'more day'. More day to be happy, give hugs etc. more time to just enjoy the fact that I'm alive!!!
It was an awesome weekend and of course, having my man around makes it just perfect!
My sister is a grandmother - heck she's only turning 47 this year, but she's a gran. I think she's a hot 'n sexy gran at that, but it's kinda scary to think that I could be a gran so young! I know, when we were in our teens we thought 30 was old, now I think 80 is old, but at 47!! It's scary.
I haven't seen the little one as yet, and since I know there have been visitors all day yesterday, I'll just wait for the wee one to brought home! She says he's 'perfect' ... and of course he must be.
Well, that's all for today.
Have fun ... ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy