Thursday, October 25, 2007

This 'n that

I've been sick, not be-ridden sick, on Tuesday I suddenly developed a horrid post nasal drip that burnt my throat. Yesterday, I barely made it home, rolled out of my car, managed to get into the house and crashed on the couch. Miss T woke me up at 7pm and said my pj was on my bed and my bed was open. I managed to get into the pj's and fell straight off to sleep. Today I felt better, but weak and ratty.

I had an interview yesterday and it went well, am now negotiating salary. It's different because it's a contract, renewable after a year ... I gave them a figure, we'll see what they tomorrow. Say a prayer please.

It's so cold here, it's supposed to be summer ... but someone stole the sunshine. We are having a pool party for Miss C on SAturday, but the weather is not playing fair.

So, that's all my news, short 'n sweet.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sassy

    I can't find an email address for you???

    Re- financial freedom e-course

    I’m sorry that you didn’t win the giveaway as I know you said you could use the help. However, I have good news for you – I’ve decided to give you 20% off the ecourse.

    Email me for the discount code - I don't want to post it here on the internet :)

    Have a great day!

    Next time I do a talk or something in Jhb (i'm also in Jhb), you should come so I can meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy