Sunday, October 14, 2007

7 Random/Weird facts

Elizabeth tagged me and here is how this works.
The rules are as follows:
1) Link to the "tagger" & post the rules.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself- random / weird facts.
3) Tag 7 people & link to them.
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

So up front, I must say, I won't be tagging anyone ... but hope that Judi and Michele do this one.

1. I can take my left arm, wrap it around the back of my neck and then touch my left ear, sounds weird, but it looks even weirder.


2. I love thunder storms

3. When I was in first grade, my sisters and I went down to the park, where we were not allowed to go, and I jumped off the merry-go-round and stood on a rusted tin, it cut my foot open and I had to have stitches. Luckily my mom got to the hospital before they gave me a penicillin injection.

4. I love walking on grass after it has rained or been watered.

5. In my early twenties, i could go for 3-4 days without sleep.

6. I love fast cars, but don't like to drive fast when I'm not the driver.

7. I love trains, especially steam trains and when I can't sleep, I imagine myself on a train going to Durban and I 'listen' the clickety clack of the wheels and it makes me relax and sleepy.

Judi, Michele ... you're the only gals who come by here, let me know if you take the challenge

2 comments:

  1. kay, did it. My first tag....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm not going to promise I'll do this, but I'll try. I have the hardest time with memes. first off, they are called MEMES. HA. I mean, what is that? Then I feel all pressured to be interesting or funny in my answers and I end up giving up on it. LOL What can I tell you, I'm a little bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy