Friday, July 12, 2013

My Friday Fab List

Black and white has always been a winning combination.  From casual to night wear, if you can't decide on a colour, you can't go wrong with the combo.
 
I found these gorgeous two items via the Spree site which I would have no problem adding to my own closet.
 

Pencil Dress with Lace Applique

Adam & Eve

R640.00

Blake Colourblock Bag 

ZOOM

R370.00

 

... and then to add some sparkle, I found this at American Swiss
 

Triple twist ring from American Swiss

R1 299
Rows of black, berry and white cubic zirconia twist on themselves to
form this beautiful sterling silver ring.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic combination. Such a pretty ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that bag .. so cute! I've been looking for an in-expensive structured bag - so far no luck.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black / white is one of my favorite combinations. I would not mind if the bag and the dress go into my closet too :-) For me, today was the first time that I visit an African online-shop. It's great that something like this happens through blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy