Monday, February 25, 2013

FABruary Style Challenge : Day 25 : Play with eyeshadow

I really don't think the lace on lace worked but I was feeling pretty uninspired this morning and grabbed the first thing I thought would work then threw on the blazer - please excuse my lacklustre Monday style attempt.
 Skirt and Blazer : Truworths | T-shirt : | Shoes : Madison - Fashion Gallery | Watch : Lanco
Today was a challenge that I find a wee bit difficult - playing with eyeshadow.  I'm quite predicable with what I wear and how I wear it. 
Today I wore a set with a dusty pink, grey and purple but I could not get it to photograph clearly but I'm adding two below.

 ... and as promised last week ... my gorgeous pendant from Taryn for Valentine's day with blue diamonds - I'm so in love with it.  Its from Kay Jewellers and a most unexpected surprise.
Tomorrow evening I have an appointment with my hairdresser - I'm going for a hairline tint, cut, blow and 6 foils  ... I'm tempted to do something a little funky with my cut, but I can almost bet I'll chicken out at the last minute, but I am considering some red streaks.  My style is something between the two below but I'm tempted to go for the first one.  What's your opinion?
Its a nice bob layered hair cut with asymmetric style, longer on front side and shorter on back of neck. Base colour is medium brown, highlighted with.        Would prefer the sides angled down from the back.  Not quite as free and stragley.Favorite “Pins” Friday!
Well folks ... that was quite a post - hope you enjoyed and please leave me a comment with your opinions.
 
'Til next time.
 

4 comments:

  1. Your top and skirt are perfect together!
    As I know you look great in red, there is only one small thing I'd love you to add: red lipstick!

    Good luck with your hairdresser's appointment! My favourite is the second.
    I am really looking forward to your next post with your new haircut!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the red...... Excited to see which hair style you pick!!!! Love u tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a nice pendant! And it's fun to see a closeup of your makeup. Usually your shots are too far away to show that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pendant is absolutely beautiful ~ Good choice Misz T!!! I like both hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy