Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zigzag Top with ankle grazers

Zigzag kimono sleeved top with bronx shoes and ankle grazers
Top : Edgars
Pants : Truworths
Shoes : Bronx
Belt : Unknown
Earrings : A gift from my DD Taryn

Before I say anything else, let it be out there ... I'm not loving the belt.  Its my own fault as I had not planned this outfit beforehand and was scrambling to get done and out the house.  I think I could have chosen something that went better, or at least fitted better.  But, its done, I'm in the office, I'll live with it.

I do like this top and I think this is the third time I'm wearing it since I purchased it.  I saw another in the same design on Saturday but with more browns and almost bought it.  I decided against it though and bought a sleeveless floral top for weekend wear instead.

Its going to be boiling hot again today and I think I may need to nip out and purchase a fan as mine has given up the ghost and yesterday it was so hot in my office as I get afternoon sun and I was about falling asleep.

Well, its time to get the back to the grindstone ... hope your day is fabulous.  Do remember to say Hi before you go along your way.

BTW - yesterday marked 5 weeks to Christmas!!! F.I.V.E. (5)!  Its unbelievable!



7 comments:

  1. That top is pure gorgeousness...do you think they will still have it at Edgars? I love chevrons and that colour is ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynette ... they still had stock at my branch this past weekend. If you don't find it your side ... let me know and I'll pick it up for you here if you like with pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy...I will go around to our nearest branch to see if they have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I commented twice, it's an accident. My last one disappeared! You look beautiful, and I love this top on you. I know you don't like the belt, but that's a great benefit of photographing our outfits. We learn what really works for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's wrong with the belt? I think it looks great!
    Pretty color & love the zig zag....Missoni-esque.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo gracefully50's comment ... What's wrong with the belt? I think the whole outfit looks good together ~ but then not being a fashionista I could be wrong!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy