Friday, October 19, 2012

Style advise

The one piece of advice most women need but don’t get?

So many settle for “that’ll do” garments instead of “must have’s”. We all know that most women we wear 80% of their clothes 20% of the time. There are many reasons why this is the case. My advice is when you are in the change room ask yourself these questions.
  1.  Who am I?
  2.  Where am I going?
  3.  Does the garment resonate with my style personality
  4.  Do I love it
  5.  Do I feel amazing in it
  6.  Does is rate at least a seven out of ten? Anything below a seven stays in the change room.
Jane Allen of Styledge.

The above I found after visiting Inside out style and her Stylish thoughts interview tih Jane Allen of Styledge.

I know that with all the purchases I've made of late, I need to start asking the above more often of myself. 

2 comments:

  1. Great advice. I couldn't agree more; I'm trying to get better about asking myself these questions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy