Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday wishes

What I'm wishing for on this Wednesday ...

... that my Mom (even though she doesn't read my blog) has a very happy
71st birthday, and
... a very old friend Jacqui a happy 46th birthday, and
... wishing that my clutter in the study area was cleared, and
... that I could find the font I want to use to paint on my boxes
purchased for the corner cupboard in the kitchen, and
... that I could find stickers with all the names of the spices I need
for my spice jars, and
... that my kitchen corner cupboard was all sorted, and
... that my wardrobe had more hanging space, and
... that the it does not rip apart from itself, and
... that this sinus headache would ease up, and
... that I could find the time to get to gym, and
... I could get my head back in the game and get back on my eating
plan, and
... that my hair would grow 15 cm overnight, and
... that my schatz finds a job he loves, and
... that everyone has a stunning day ...

Happy hump day y'all.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is a lot of wishes...and I hope a few of them came true for you today;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what Lynette said!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy