Friday, July 20, 2012

Facing reality

She writes, “Wholehearted living is about engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness.
It means cultivating the courage, compassion, and connection to wake up in the morning and think,
No matter what gets done and how much is left undone, I am enough.
It’s going to bed at night thinking,
Yes, I am imperfect and vulnerable and sometimes afraid,
but that doesn’t change the truth that
I am also brave and worthy of love and belonging.”

One of my favourite blogger-scrapbookers is Cathy Zielske who I found way back while I still lived in Germany  and started scrapbooking and she was ‘Miss Simply Scrapbooks’.  She has some real and raw posts on her blog which is one of the things I love about her blog.
She mentioned Brené Brown to whom the above quote is accredited in her book The Gift of Imperfection
From what I’ve read in the review and descriptions of the book, this could be just the book I need and I’ll consider my visit to Cathy today as ‘a word in time’.

Hope your day is awesome





This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy