Friday, June 22, 2012

Two new blogs to share


We have a cold front moving in for the weekend and its looks rather grey and miserable outside.
Perfect weather for a good book or DVD under the covers with hot chocolate.

I took pictures with my new phone yesterday and last night, but could not find how to download them onto my pc. 
I have found the old photos, but for the life of me can’t find the latest.
I wanted to share the pics of my stylish colleague who looks phenomenal at 65 and was rocking a fabulous black and red outfit yesterday.
Hopefully I’ll find them this evening.

Today I did some rabbit-hole visiting and happened upon the two blogs linked below that I’d like to share …
although I have passed by Kristina’s blog before, I stumbled upon it again this morning and thought I must share in case you
haven’t visited her before…
And then for the first time I arrived at

Lovely stylish ladies out there strutting their style …  enjoy

‘Til next time … Keep it Simply Sassy

 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy