Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm so excited ...

and I just can't hide and I'm about to lose control and I think I like it ... I like it.

Okay, so I'm not really about to lose control, but jumping jelly beans, G-man gave me such a wonderful surprise this evening = he bought me Adobe Photoshop Elements 10!!!!!

I've been playing on it a little this evening, but should really use my big screen, but I had to get a basic idea of what its capable of and man, I'm impressed!

Just wanted to share my excitement.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! some people crave shoes and some people crave software and I totally understand your excitement because I've been dreaming of getting photoshop for a long time! You're so lucky! Enjoy!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I was thinking of getting that. Happy you're moving forward into photography.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy