Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 51st Birthday Nols

My eldest sister Noleen turned 51 today and we went round to her home for tea and cake this afternoon.  Just about the entire family except my niece and her son was there.  We ate lots of cake and hung chatting around and of course, took some pictures.  :-( I'm not thrilled with a lot of my shots, but such is life.

The 4 York Sisters
Lynn, Noleen, Norma and Wendy (Me)
The 4 York Sisters, again
Dress : Ackermans (last warn in winter last year)
Shoes : Mr Price
Earrings : Gift from Miz T 
G-man and I
My clan and I
The yummy goodies to nibble on
My nephews two little boys were there and they had so much fun playing with Jarod, who is just so good with small children.  He's so very gentle and I think part of why they love being around him is that he tends to be very quiet when around small people.  He was wrestled by them and they were loving it.

My nephews Dean and Wesley were there and being their crazy selves.  Courteney giggles so much when they're around.  They are both just crazee and naughty and gorgeous.
 

The weekend whizzed by in a hurry and here its almost 10pm on Sunday evening and time for good lil girls to head to bed.

Here's wishing you a stunning week ... Keep it Simply Sassy.

2 comments:

  1. It was a lovely afternoon and these are really nice photos. Enjoy the week ahead sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see your single family event from TWO perspectives! I read your sister's post on this before learning that you had also written about it. I'm glad everyone had fun. It's such a thrill for me to see pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy