Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Double dose

As promised yesterday, an outfit post.  Actually, two outfit posts.


Courteney and I have a lot of laughs when she takes my pictures.  She usually stands there pulling faces at me and sucking in her lil cheeks ... so silly.

 T-shirt : Truworths
Pants : Edgars
Jacket :
Sandals : Makro
Brooch : From my Mom (ta Mom)
Shirt : Woolworths (circa 2007)
Skirt : Finnigans @ Truworths
Shoes : Ackermans
Bangles : Charlotte Russe

I've pictured these shoes with my skinny jeans and new top bought at Mr. Price yesterday ... and with my tan skirt that I have not worn in ages, and with my other brown pants, and with my denim skirt and ... oh heck, just about my entire wardrobe.

I bought a fairly cheap nail polish from Truworths by Kangol and am impressed by how well its lasted.  No top coat and it handled 5 days, that's impressive to me.

I started the new thyroid medication last night.  I am confident its going to help me feel fantastic and drop a little weight.  I'm not greedy, just 5 or 7 kgs would be fabulous.  That's a dress size and a little. 

'Til next time
Keep it
Simply Sassy

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics (they say happy!), the pants, and the bow-tie blouse. I remember Woolworths - wow, it's been awhile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that burnt orange shirt is shouting out to me ... "COME AND FETCH ME!!!!" So be very careful when I next come to visit!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to put my hand up your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to spray cum all over that pretty blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy