Saturday, February 11, 2012

Soft 'n feminine

Every once in a while, Graeme takes pictures of me. Part of me is so uncomfortable in front of the camera when I'm not operating it
Tank : Essence @ Truwroths
kimono : Legit
Pants : Edgars
Shoes : La Diva
Necklace : Mr Price
Bracelet : Charlotte Russe
Earrings : Truworths
outfit worn on 7 February

Courteney and I went shopping this afternoon. We saw lots of cute goodies. I want to book us both a Trind manicure at the end of the month. Tomorrow we'll colour our hair. She said she's tired of the hi-lites, so we bought her a hair colour which looks like its the same colour as her natural hair. We'll also a mini mani since we bought the buffer, cuticle balm and white nail pencil from Trind. The rest of the goodies we have. It should be fun.

Its Saturday night and Miss Bean has gone off to an under 18s disco party. Sadly for me, I'll need to collect them, but I'm glad she's gone out and I do hope she has an awesome time.

Now I need to go find something to do that won't allow me to fall asleep ...

Happy Saturday

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy