Thursday, February 23, 2012

Butterflies and a hair cut

I really fell in love with this cape-style top when I saw it in December.  I have looked at others and am considering getting some in winter weight material as well.  I'm not fond of the cape-style coats though - so lets not go there.

These pants have not been out on many occassions.  One of the issues, are the 'lines/bunchiness' that show up across the thighs.  Strange, despite losing a few pounds, the lines still appear.  Part of my dislike though in the material ... there's a lot of nylon in this fabric and I'm not the greatest nylon fan.  So, I put these on often, then take them off. 

The shoes are of my favourites.  I liked them so much I got them in grey and red.
 Top : Edgars
Pants : Truworths
Shoes : Rage (circa 2009)
Belt : Mr Price
Earrings : Edgars
Bangles : various stores

Pretty haircut by Kirsten @ A cut above in Glenvista

The model dog 'n I





Jodi loves it when we're all outside.  Her and Tequila where especially excited by the boys running up and down the drive.  But, she really likes to be in the photos.
Previous styling of these trousers
Tomorrow is Friday ... do you have any interesting plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy