Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Me, the Domestic Goddess

Today was back to work for me.  The entire office seemed to be in neutral and battling to get into gear.  In a day or two, I'm sure we'll all start getting back into the groove.

My sister Norma (who is not a blogger) stopped by my office and we went for a quick lunch at Jimmy's Fish and Chips and then one of my collegues massaged her neck as she was complaining that it was very sore.  While we were in his office, Schatzie sms'd me and I said we'd been for lunch and he commented that he was starving, so I offered to order him lunch and he came round and had lunch at my office then headed home as his office was ueber quiet as well.

This afternoon when I got home, I had a cup of coffee and cleared out a magazine (still trying to get the magazines under control) while Schatzie watched the extras on the American Graffiti DVD.  Then, I got my hiney off the couch and headed down the passage and started cleaning the downstairs bathrooms.  Schatzie then came along and helped and we got quite a bit done.  Vacuumed and mopped the dining room, entrance and kitchen and also did two loads of laundry.

This is me ... the Domestic Goddess ... fabulous.

The perfect 50's housewife

And after ... not quite as glam.

Same look above as here, but with trousers ... so another matchy-matchy but no necklace and please note, the bow is history and I do think it looks much better sans the bow.



bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

4 comments:

  1. Love the 50's style domestic goddess photo!!! I agree that the top looks better sans the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is really cute and much better without the bow!! Looks great with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your taste, Wendy. You pick clothes I'd be proud to wear.

    The Domestic Goddess picture is funny. I think of you as Superwoman so seeing you in this role is amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I am pretty sure you didn't do the cleaning in heels.

    You look awesome and you are lucky that your love helps you with the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy