Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Taryn

My daughter turned 21 today ... despite it being 'yesterday' when I called at 05:37 this morning, here in SA she was already 21 and I could not resist.

I'm so hoping it's a wonderful day and that she gets tons of surprises ... I so wish I could magically teleport myself there, but, since I can't, I'll send these wishes instead ...

Your 21st BIRTHDAY!
Your coming of age!
In life's golden book
An exciting new Page.
Such wonderous joys
May it bring into view -
The best life can hold,
May they all be for YOU.

Todays outfit was another remix in order to keep the peace in the wardrobe.



Simply to show off the side angle of my haircut.


I like the shine of the frills on this top

Top : Ltd at Truworths
Skirt : Exact
Shoes : Makro
Belt : Meltz
Bracelet : Charlotte Russe
Ring : Truworths

Well friends, this girl needs to make her bed and it's just past 10pm ... 'til the next time

Keep it Simply Sassy
bidorbuy South Africa - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the skirt!!! Good that you are giving some of your things an "airing" before they suffer the wrath of the newer items in your wardrobe!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, love your blog!

    Hope you had a wonderful new year my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt. Congratulations on your daughter's coming off age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter! You look so "summerish" in your cute outfit. Lovely skirt. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - I love hearing others feelings and appreciate your time. Please be honest - BUT kind.

Have a fabulous day now and I'll be coming round to visit you as soon as I can.

Thanks again, Wendy